Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lads, does it make you feel a bit feminine

• 29-09-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

Was saying to the missus earlier that when i walk into the shop with the auld bag for life's under my arms that it makes me feel a bit ladylike or feminine

Is it just me...

What makes you feel a bit hissy or feminine lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Specialun wrote: »
    Was saying to the missus earlier that when i walk into the shop with the auld bag for life's under my arms that it makes me feel a bit ladylike or feminine

Is it just me...

Is your cock in the bag ??

If not, then no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Tucking it back and crossing my legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

KTRIC wrote: »
    Is your cock in the bag ??

No, but I think his balls were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,283 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You start stupid threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

I've got a pink one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I practice my nail art and eye makeup looks on my OH. I'm sure you all look real manly compared to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Embrace it OP...master the manbag look!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Dont mind the ould bag for life so much,its the fannying through the aisles with a trolley I dont like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I use an unwashed Black Diamond coal sack from 1989 when I go shopping, and I only buy spuds and cattle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

As long as you're not carrying the bag for life over your shoulder, it's grand.

I don't understand guys who carry those bags on their shoulder.

Ditto guys who are always adjusting their imaginary bra straps on their shoulders. wtf is that about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

MadYaker wrote: »
    You start stupid threads.

Bit harsh innit

Would you go onto the street and tell them they look like a melted wellie...

****wipes tears from eyes***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Nothing.

I do what I do, whether that's feminine or masculine I couldn't give a hoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Those baskets they have in AldiLidl.You look like Little Bo Peep going to visit her gran,there's no way to carry them in a manly way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

I bring my bag for life to the shops with me every time I go, it saves leaving her at home

Bit harsh innit

Would you go onto the street and tell them they look like a melted wellie...

****wipes tears from eyes***

Aww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Nothing.

I do what I do, whether that's feminine or masculine I couldn't give a hoot.

Such a manly reply......

Making the dinner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

kneemos wrote: »
    Those baskets they have in AldiLidl.You look like Little Bo Peep going to visit her gran,there's no way to carry them in a manly way.

You can scratch your balls and fart loudly and it should increase the masculinity factor in that situation.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP, if you're carrying your 'bags' under your arms, you should probably be feeling really, really old. Feminine is the last thing you should be feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

When I'm in the kitchen for more than 10 seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

No. Never felt like that. Might now though

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

Is it just me...

Lunatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Bottoming, then we swap and all masculine again! :-P

The passenger seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pedro1234

Bit harsh innit

Get out of here with that shite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

pedro1234 wrote: »
    Get out of here with that shite!

Because everyone who uses boards is Irish yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dimcoin

I carry a Soviet style messenger bag for school. I don't feel feminine at all, I have yet for anyone to give me any snazz for carrying one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Puttinh my hands on my hips.

Throwing back my soaking hair in the rain.

Also makes me look fabolous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Im so manly, tesco comes to my house, coz it don't want me coming down their all mad about going shopping like a little girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

When I worked, occasionally having to make my own lunch made me feel feminine, as did polishing my own shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Wearing women's underwear. They're so comfy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

My wife asking me to hold her handbag for her. I usually remind her we haven't slipped into some alternate universe where my balls have fallen off! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

I drag it behind me with a lassoo while wearing my Indiana Jones outfit. That does the trick.

Don't use baskets. Just pull your jumper out and rest the items on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Yes at the beginning - when I first moved out of home it did make me feel feminine

Probably because the shopping in my house was always associated with mammy etc

Not a bother to me now tough! I stroll into lidl with my bags like I'm the cats pyjamas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Christ, some amount of insecurity about!

I do all the shopping and cooking in our house and at no point do I feel "feminine".

Herself doing me up the wrong un? That's a different matter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If your wife asks you to hold her handbag, don't stand there like a numpty holding it and acting as if you're suddenly a girl for doing it.

You sling that badboy on your shoulder and stand there as if you're the slickest mofo in the world.

Worrying what other people think is for saps.

BOOM B*TCHES!!!!

I wish I had a wife. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

wearing striped socks

for some unknown reason I like them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Using a washing machine,hanging out clothes on the line,hoovering,standing in the kitchen apart from getting more beer from the fridge and driving a small car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Hang them from your mighty erection?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

But OP, how else would someone carry their shopping home? Is it more manly to buy bags every time you go shopping or are you supposed to carry it around in your arms:confused: I'm confused, then again I'm a woman so we don't tend to overthink these things. Just wait until your wife/other half asks you to buy her some tampons/sanitary towels:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I go into Tesco with a Dunnes bag for life...I feel like some rebel!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

But OP, how else would someone carry their shopping home? Is it more manly to buy bags every time you go shopping or are you supposed to carry it around in your arms:confused: I'm confused, then again I'm a woman so we don't tend to overthink these things. Just wait until your wife/other half asks you to buy her some tampons/sanitary towels:D

He could always get one of these....

http://rlv.zcache.com/my_other_bag_is_a_scrotum-raa4ed8ca62b74609b57ddecc90db8b48_v9w72_8byvr_512.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Just wait until your wife/other half asks you to buy her some tampons/sanitary towels:D

My metro sexual modern man exterior tells me there is nothing wrong with that.

My inner caveman, on the other hand, is absolutely ****ing morto.It's (for some unknown reason) ten times worse when the check out assistant is a teenage girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Is it just me...

Put a few bag for life's in a rucksack. I find my manliness is increased by at least 25% by having a rucksack.

A rucksack, string vest, a paddy hat and a pair of high heels, as manly man cool as fuck as possible!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I have a big one with a flowery sudocrem logo on it that I use for beer shopping.

Je ne regrette rien .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Buying the salon type shampoos and conditioners, the radox eastern promise shower gel, the boots face mask and face scrub cream, the alpro soya or weight watchers low fat yoghurts and buying special k porridge pots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Shaving your chest.

Isn't the manly thing to wax it?

Barry shaves his chest. No way.

Advertisement