Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs 2015

Options
  • 29-09-2014 8:32pm

Was hoping someone else would post this but it seems not.

Surely there's a fair few XB1 players knocking around this year. There was a decent enough few for 2014 and a lot hadn't even upgraded then.

I know one or two from last year are off with other clubs these days as they were for most of 2014.

I've set up a Boards club though.

Now I've settled into UT, I'm looking to play clubs more now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Two of us on now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'll join up for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

No eat my goal thread yet so I'll just throw this up here seeing as its clubs goals.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Will apply later today :)

Scored some good team goals last night. I'll compile a few of them later

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

No eat my goal thread yet so I'll just throw this up here seeing as its clubs goals.

Jaysus the goalkeepers look worse now than ever before!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Just bought an xbox one last week and got fifa over the weekend so I'll join up tonight. I just search for boards on the club search ya?

Username is Colemania89

Been playing clubs with a few of the lads for a few years and really liked it except for when your team's AI decided not to defend!!

I'm usually a target man up front but let me know where ye want me to play as i'll have to adjust my position then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'll join,

GT is iKells and I'll play anywhere happily apart from GK

Colemania wrote: »
    Been playing clubs with a few of the lads for a few years and really liked it except for when your team's AI decided not to defend!!

I'm usually a target man up front but let me know where ye want me to play as i'll have to adjust my position then

Ya it's BoardsIreland

We never really played set positions.

More or less worked like: ANY takes a midfield position.
    We rotate the ANY.
    If someone doesn't take the ANY thats fine but they need to just jump out of the striker position every few games so everyone gets a fair go.

Basically nobody hogging a striker position is the only 'rule' and it's more manners anyway as nobody really wants to play anywhere but up front so it's fairest to take turns and everyone is happy.

Anyone on soon enough?

• Advertisement

Ya it's BoardsIreland

We never really played set positions.

More or less worked like: ANY takes a midfield position.
    We rotate the ANY.
    If someone doesn't take the ANY thats fine but they need to just jump out of the striker position every few games so everyone gets a fair go.

Basically nobody hogging a striker position is the only 'rule' and it's more manners anyway as nobody really wants to play anywhere but up front so it's fairest to take turns and everyone is happy.

That's no problem at all. I'll set myself up as a goal scoring midfielder so :P

Won't be on until 8 or so most weekday nights anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Jaysus the goalkeepers look worse now than ever before!!

That was myself and Gary last night in division 10. They get better in division 4 which is as far as I've been so far. The goalies are seriously ropey with finesse shots in this but improved at corners and inside the box lace shots.

Also you can't bring the keeper out anymore which is a disaster. No head f*cking people. Worse is you can't make custom corners which we used alot in 14 to stop counter attacks.

Colemania wrote: »
    That's no problem at all. I'll set myself up as a goal scoring midfielder so :P

Won't be on until 8 or so most weekday nights anyway

By all means play up front.

Just in some clubs, someone would think nothing of playing striker every game without even considering the other lads playing.
    I'm not saying you were like that though, just putting that up for everyone.

We've never really had anyone who's hogged a position in the Boards clubs, but if it does happen, nobody wants to be the one to say it to someone :pac:

Kells... wrote: »
    Anyone on soon enough?

I'll be on after the games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll jump for a few

Once I get an xbl gold sub sorted in the next few days ill join

GT - G M E 27

3 of us on now...

Sound for the game last night lads. Don't think I did much wrong in my first few games of clubs on FIFA 15 but my lag was very bad at times, hence my late reactions! Got an assist anyway at least :)

Anyone on?

Just played a drop-in and I sort of want to kill myself

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Will play if somebody is up for a game.

• Advertisement

Im on now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll be on for a bit if ppl are on

Ill be on sometime between 11-12.

Id be up for a few games then anyway.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'll be on for a bit if ppl are on

Lets get you some goals...

2 of us on

Be on later

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm up for this!

Anyone for games?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

miralize wrote: »
    Anyone for games?

What's your xbox live user name?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Just joined , RONBURGUNDY
    Hopefully I don't drag the team down too much :)

Advertisement