Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

WhatsAPP messaging??

• 29-09-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Please move this Mods if its in wrong forum,new to Whatsapp on IPhone,wondering how do you send a message to an individual contact on it?
    First message I received on it was from a friend who included me in a group conversation,
    When I tried to send him an individual message later on it automatically was going to be included in the group for all in grp to see.
    So how do you send an individual contact in your phone a message....just like you would with a normal vodafone text,
    Many thanks for any helpful advice:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Please move this Mods if its in wrong forum,new to Whatsapp on IPhone,wondering how do you send a message to an individual contact on it?
    First message I received on it was from a friend who included me in a group conversation,
    When I tried to send him an individual message later on it automatically was going to be included in the group for all in grp to see.
    So how do you send an individual contact in your phone a message....just like you would with a normal vodafone text,
    Many thanks for any helpful advice:

Create a new group/chat and only include the Nate you want.

Advertisement