Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus/Traffic from Glanmire

Options
  • 30-09-2014 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Another travel thread...I'm moving to Glanmire so I'm just wondering, it's a long time since I've used public transport as I currently walk to work, how busy is the bus from Glanmire into the city in the morning? I need to be in the city at 8.30am so the 7.30ish bus is the one I'll be getting!

Also, what is the traffic like at this time if I was to drive? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Frostybrew

The 7.30 bus is not too busy. You should get a seat and arrive at the bus station by 8.

If you drive, and leave before 8, the journey time will be up to half an hour. If you leave after 8 the journey time will be up to an hour in normal circumstances.

Advertisement