Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can't get an Iphone :-( Any ideas ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Zcott wrote: »
    The Belfast store seems to restock fairly quickly - when I checked this morning all 16gb models were in stock and they seem to have 64gb fairly often.

How are you checking the stock. Feel like heading up there myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

How are you checking the stock. Feel like heading up there myself.

This is from the Belfast stock check thread........Reserve Here.The link is down at the moment,but it will be back up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Fr. Ned

Swanner wrote: »
    Hi,

I ordered an Iphone 6 64gb from the Irish Apple Store online on Thursday night.

As of today, it's still sitting at "Processing Items" with a delivery date of mod October.

I've checked the Belfast store to see if I can reserve one but they seem to be out of stock of almost all models.

I don't need a plan as I have an O2 sim from work. I just need the phone.

Been on the Samsung S4 for about 3 months now and absolutley hate every second of using it. (Should never have sold my 5s !!)

Anyway, do any of the Irish Mobile Providers sell the Iphone 6 as a Pre Pay phone and do any have them in stock ?

I was thinking I can just get a prepay sim with the phone, throw it away and I have an Iphone in my hand.

Failing that, i'll suppose i'll just have to put up with android for another couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Ordered a 16gb off o2 last wednesday, PAYG, ported from meteor. It arrived on Friday morning.

They have them on the o2 site now, PAYG. €749 for the 64gb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Zcott wrote: »
    But let's not turn this thread into one of those.
    Too late, it's arrived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

All iPhone 6 models available for reserve and pick up OP

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/GB/en_GB/reserve/iPhone/availability

• Advertisement
Advertisement