Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving Planner

• 30-09-2014 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

hi
    Does anyone know of a paving planner online that i can enter size of area to be paved and enter the sizes of the pavers then it will generate a plan showing where to place pavers ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    hi
    Does anyone know of a paving planner online that i can enter size of area to be paved and enter the sizes of the pavers then it will generate a plan showing where to place pavers ?

thanks

An online paving planner in say the USA Will use different sizes that are available in Ireland........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    hi

thanks

An online paving planner in say the USA Will use different sizes that are available in Ireland........

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

rje66 wrote: »

I taught there might be one where i could enter your own sizes ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Have a look at http://pavingexpert.com/pavguide.htm Probably the best collection of groundworks information you will find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Have a look at http://pavingexpert.com/pavguide.htm Probably the best collection of groundworks information you will find.

that is one hideous site! My eyeballs are burning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

pwurple wrote: »
    that is one hideous site! My eyeballs are burning!
    Yes the site isn't pretty but the information on it is pretty much the best there is available on any site with regards to paving and associated stuff.
    They can make you up a paving plan if you give them all the details etc.
    It doesn't cost that much either when I checked.

Advertisement