Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Morgan Hotel-Silly question

Options
  • 30-09-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

I know this question is going to sound silly, but I notice The Morgan Hotel has a cocktail bar. Does that mean they don't serve other drinks, such as lager and spirits, etc?

Sorry,I know how stupid that sounds but the emphasis seems to be on cocktails on their FB page.

Also, is parking free for guests?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

They have the drinks menu on their website

http://www.themorgan.com/upload/pdf/morgan_bar-menu-summer-cocktails-may-2014-print.pdf

Bottle beer, draught beer, craft beer, and a list of spirits.

You'd have to ask them about parking

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Parking isn't free as they don't have parking themselves. They use Fleet Street car park and apparently have a subsidised rate for hotel guests, but I think it's still pretty high. Obviously this wouldn't apply to people just going to the cocktail bar (not that one who was partaking in such libations would be operating a motor vehicle!).

Advertisement