Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake Shop/Company South Dublin

Options
  • 30-09-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a cake shop/company/individual in South Dublin specilaising in quirky, bespoke cakes for birthdays ?

Thanks,
    R

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You're much more likely to get helpful replies here in the Dublin County South forum.

Moved from Cakes & Bakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭eildar

raler wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a cake shop/company/individual in South Dublin specilaising in quirky, bespoke cakes for birthdays ?

Thanks,
    R

Cakes and co in Blackrock or Bake my cake in Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

eildar wrote: »
    Cakes and co in Blackrock or Bake my cake in Dundrum

Is cakes and co still open? Bake my cake is brilliant (they are also on booterstown ave), cakebox in dun laoghaire are good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,444 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The Natural Bakery has recently opened in Stillorgan SC, they're roughly opposite the Tesco home store, between Diffneys and Ecco.

http://www.thenaturalbakery.ie/cakes-pastries/made-to-order.html

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

There's a woman down near Tallaght who does quirky cakes, could be worth a look: https://www.facebook.com/cakebymarianugent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Cakes and Co is still open alright. They were meant to move premises but it must have fallen through

Advertisement