Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

axis and allies 1942 second edition

Options
  • 30-09-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

i got this game , read the instructions , 3 times , i can set up the board thats it , i want someone to come to my house and show me and a few friends how to play , would a 6 pack be a far swap i live in sutton dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭MattD1349

feckoff wrote: »
    i got this game , read the instructions , 3 times , i can set up the board thats it , i want someone to come to my house and show me and a few friends how to play , would a 6 pack be a far swap i live in sutton dublin

You could always try playing it yourself, this is what most people do, failing that then either Google it or go onto YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

This might help a bit.......

or else you could try boardgamegeek ,they usually have videos showing how to play a game.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 feckoff

thanks mate i've done all those things and more besides most videos begin with the assumption that you are familiar with the product

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rougebladez

Good game. Can take a few hours to play but Can be learned in 20 mins. After the first turn you'll have it pretty much sussed. Check board game geek for gamer groups in Dublin that should help you out. You could also try gamers world on Jervis street. They might put you in contact with someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 feckoff

thanks for the advice iii get right on that

• Advertisement

Let us know how you got on.

Are you up and running with it yet?

Advertisement