Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance Discount Code

• 30-09-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Any one got a discount code for Irish travel insurance? Its bloody expensive this year compared to what my brother is paying in England (same cover)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

How much are you being quoted and where are you going to and for how long? Your post is a bit vague

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

hmm. Its not complicated. Do you not understand odiscount codes?

If you have one post it up for all to use. If you dont have one, I dont want a broker, thanks.

I used one last year and got 10% off MultiTrip. Most of the insurer's have very similar prices for similar cover, as they share underwriters, so a discount code makes all the difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

househero wrote: »

If you have one post it up for all to use. If you dont have one, I dont want a broker, thanks.

I used one last year and got 10% off MultiTrip. Most of the insurer's have very similar prices for similar cover, as they share underwriters, so a discount code makes all the difference.

The discounts available depend on what you're insuring. Big difference between one person going to the uk for a day and a family with no health insurance going to America for three months or an annual policy. That's what the other poster asked you to clarify

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

Ive never seen a qualified discount code being promoted for online travel insurance websites.

It looks like this...
    10% off AA travel insurance with code WTF2014

You put the code in the box. Bam. 10% off. No matter if your buying annual or single trip to the USA or just Europe.

AND

If you do have qualified discount codes for Europe only for AXA, or USA worldwide with BlaBla, it would be a good idea to post it up so others who read this thread can use it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

househero wrote: »

Keep it civil, or just don't post.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement
Advertisement