Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's "Peaceful Protestors" - Pest Control?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Gatling wrote: »
    Did you read all 125 pages that banjo posted on no didn't think so .

From ill informed posters to shinnerbot threads

It's getting to the bottom of the barrel

So you and bumper234 didn't condem a man for the killing of Mountbatten, how dare he roam the streets, murdering scumbag yada yada yada yada,....

But a guy (allegedly) sexually assaulted and murdered his partner should seemingly be allowed to get on with things because he's served his time?

You and bumper (lots of other pro Irish Water) contributed to the thread quite prominently tbh, I doubt anyone hacked your boards account, you posted it, now you've been exposed as hypocrites, you think it's justifiable?

Further credibility lost when you mentioned 'Shinnerbot' too btw.

D minus.

Must try harder tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭hju6

What agenda

Anti scum

Some murderers good depending who they work for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

So you and bumper234 didn't condem a man for the killing of Mountbatten, how dare he roam the streets, murdering scumbag yada yada yada yada,....

But a guy (allegedly) sexually assaulted and murdered his partner should seemingly be allowed to get on with things because he's served his time?

You and bumper (lots of other pro Irish Water) contributed to the thread quite prominently tbh, I doubt anyone hacked your boards account, you posted it, now you've been exposed as hypocrites, you think it's justifiable?

Further credibility lost when you mentioned 'Shinnerbot' too btw.

D minus.

Must try harder tbh.

I found a single post which I mentioned northern bank and bono.

Still trying to figure how we got to up the raa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Fr. Ned

Just as well there's plenty of Gardai around policing these people contracted by a semi state quango, convicted murderers and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Out of Irish water workers or rent a mob I think I can figure out which side has more criminal convictions and which I'd prefer outside my house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

You two (and surprisingly lots of other pro water charge folk) are hysterically hypocritical tbh.

Who remembers this thread?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057214929

The first few pages tells me all I need to know about you pair and how murder and time served is ok when it suits.

I'm fcuking dumbfounded at the complete u-turn you lads have just performed lolololol

Brief summarisation, political = bad. Sexual = ok, so long as your working on behalf of Irish Water.

Jesus H Christ. Do yourselves a favour lads. Close the old accounts now, save some face.
    What are you on about Banjo?

Gatling posted once on that thread - a gag about Bono.
    Timberrrrr didn't post on that thread at all.

What agenda

Anti scum

You've a strange set of morals if 'convicted sexually motivated murderer' is lower on the list of scum than some folk holding up banners tbh.

I honestly give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

hju6 wrote: »
    I don't know , but I'm sure journalists would have dug up some dirt by now,

My point in all this is in reply to all who are calling the protesters scum scobies etc
    Everything is not as black and white as some people care to think it is

Yet no one else has reported it and you need to sign up to the SW to read it :rolleyes:

Phoebas wrote: »
    What are you on about Banjo?

Gatling posted once on that thread - a gag about Bono.
    Timberrrrr didn't post on that thread at all.

Don't have me to link to the Gerry Adams arrested thread if you want some bile from Gatling, I'd leave it if I were you tbh.

What's your opinion on this worker GMC have employed?

Seeing as you're on the first page feigning outrage on the other thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

You featured in it too Phoebas.

What's your opinion on this worker GMC have employed?
    I haven't expressed any opinion on that - but with your own active imagination I'm sure that won't be a barrier to you.

• Advertisement

Yet no one else has reported it and you need to sign up to the SW to read it :rolleyes:

Or just purchase the actual newspaper,

The story is a bit like water, you have to buy it

Or just purchase the actual newspaper,

No thanks

Phoebas wrote: »
    I haven't expressed any opinion on that - but with your own active imagination I'm sure that won't be a barrier to you.

Of course you haven't.

Major embarrassment for a lot of folk who try and defend this one. ;)

Haven't read the article yet, but I'll make it my business to.

Expect a major uprising in protests if that proves true. Major embarrassment for GMC.

No thanks

If you havent read the actual story please excuse me for dismissing any thoughts you may have on it

If you havent read the actual story please excuse me for dismissing any thoughts you may have on it

I wouldn't give my hard earned money to that rag. I'll read about it when/if it makes a reputable news source.

Seems this guy was released just two years ago on license, even though he was sentenced to life in prison.
    The details of how he kicked this young woman to death are in the SW.
    It's not easy reading.
    That's the calibre of soft, sensitive souls contracted by Irish Water, sure no wonder they need Garda supervision.

I wouldn't give my hard earned money to that rag. I'll read about it when/if it makes a reputable news source it past Dennis OBriens controlled media outlets .

No doubt it'll make an appearance tomorrow as it gains traction.

I wouldn't give my hard earned money to that rag. I'll read about it when/if it makes a reputable news source.

So you'll never read about it,

Explain" reputable news source"

Fr. Ned wrote: »
    Seems this guy was released just two years ago on license, even though he was sentenced to life in prison.
    The details of how he kicked this young woman to death are in the SW.
    It's not easy reading.
    That's the calibre of soft, sensitive souls contracted by Irish Water, sure no wonder they need Garda supervision.

Can anyone with access to the full article copy and paste some of its contents?

Or send me it in a pm?

Can anyone with access to the full article copy and paste some of its contents?

Or send me it in a pm?

I have the actual paper here. Quite a dangerous guy by the sound of it.
    He also pleaded not guilty and there had to be a 14 day trial to secure a conviction.
    Now, fair enough if he done his time and all that (although I believe that life in prison should be just that) but let's cut the stuff on this thread about these 'poor innocent' meter installers being harassed.

• Advertisement

Fr. Ned wrote: »
    but let's cut the stuff on this thread about these 'poor innocent' meter installers being harassed.

There doing a job there paying there taxes and they will probably end up paying water charges .

But hey let's all scream abuse at them let's intimate them .let's attack there vehicles .

Because your complaining about water charges .
    Like the unemployed toe rags mouthing off on you tube who aren't tax payers .Who aren't working to provide a home and support there families

There doing a job there paying there taxes and they will probably end up paying water charges .

except for the ones not from this jurisdiction.
    But hey let's all scream abuse at them let's intimate them .let's attack there vehicles .

No, let's keep the protests peaceful. This has been said many times on this thread.

One side does however keep wishing for baton charges, pepper sprays, and people to be put on their backs and handcuffed.

I trust you have ridiculed posters urging same?
    Because your complaining about water charges .
    Like the unemployed toe rags mouthing off on you tube who aren't tax payers .Who aren't working to provide a home and support there families

Dont go there. Leave it, you'll be ripped to shreds.

Seriously.

except for the ones not from this jurisdiction.

No, let's keep the protests peaceful. This has been said many times on this thread.

One side does however keep wishing for baton charges, pepper sprays, and people to be put on their backs and handcuffed.

I trust you have ridiculed posters urging same?

Dont go there. Leave it, you'll be ripped to shreds.

Seriously.

what's the saying

should I wait another 6 let's attack Gatling posts pretty lame really

As I was about to say there's an irish sayings that gets regularly used by a bunch of bully and thugs .

but then again that's playing to an agenda .

Again did I say baton charge them, NO

Did I say Pepper Spray anybody, NO

Now if your that desperate for a thread lock try spamming the report button till the cows come home.

You linked to a thread earlier that was 125 pages long that you posted on at least twice per page supposed high lighting some agenda that relates to here other than ohhhh look at my political stance.

WTF it had to do with tax payers doing what there payed to do has got to do with a bunch of pro sinn fein posts in a totally unrelated thread beats me .

what's the saying

should I wait another 6 let's attack Gatling posts pretty lame really

As I was about to say there's an irish sayings that gets regularly used by a bunch of bully and thugs .

but then again that's playing to an agenda .

Again did I say baton charge them, NO

Did I say Pepper Spray anybody, NO

Now if your that desperate for a thread lock try spamming the report button till the cows come home

I never said it was you who made the baton round/pepper spray or handcuff posts.

I most certainly don't want the thread locked, though in light of some of today's revelations (which admittedly I wasn't aware of, until it was posted in this thread) some folk may well want it to be locked, of that I have no doubt.

In hindsight, being unemployed is not a necessarily a precondition to being a 'toe rag'.

I look forward to the upwards ratchet of meter installation protests.

GMC will need some spin doctor to rescue them from this debacle.

I never said it was you who made the baton round/pepper spray or handcuff posts.

I most certainly don't want the thread locked, though in light of some of today's revelations (which admittedly I wasn't aware of, until it was posted in this thread) some folk may well want it to be locked, of that I have no doubt.

In hindsight, being unemployed is not a necessarily a precondition to being a 'toe rag'.

Not in my personal experiences and I've many when it comes to tracksuit clad groups who don't need the supposed excuse of IW meter installers who don't actually work of IW to intimate hard working ordinary people .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

If the shoe was on the other foot and one of the protesters was a convicted killer then the anti-crowd would be touting the whole "he's served his punishment" line and let's not pretend otherwise.

They are already making excuses for the utter garbage shouting and being agressive to people trying to do their jobs.

If the shoe was on the other foot and one of the protesters was a convicted killer then the anti-crowd would be touting the whole "he's served his punishment" line and let's not pretend otherwise .

They are already making excuses for the utter garbage shouting and being agressive to people trying to do their jobs.

We'll cross that bridge when/if we ever have to come to it... (sexual motive to murder)

In the mean time....

Moral outrage fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

Not in my personal experiences and I've many when it comes to tracksuit clad groups who don't need the supposed excuse of IW meter installers who don't actually work of IW to intimate hard working ordinary people .

and intimidate them they do calling them paedos online, throwing human excrement at them, threatening to murder them and posting online how to make petrol bombs.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/death-threats-made-to-irish-water-workers-30513885.html

SweetChaos wrote: »
    and intimidate them they do calling them paedos online, throwing human excrement at them, threatening to murder them and posting online how to make petrol bombs.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/death-threats-made-to-irish-water-workers-30513885.html

Such a cultural difference to some of the workers I'd imagine. The ones recently released from custody.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

Such a cultural difference to some of the workers I'd imagine. The ones recently released from custody.

I'm a bit confused by this. Are you suggesting there is guilt by association as regards the other workers.

Advertisement