Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mags for tm high cycle aug

Options
  • 30-09-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

What are the best mags to use with a tm high cycle aug ?
    I'm talking here about mags that do not give feeding issues.
    I'm looking to get a mix of high cap and mid caps

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thehorse wrote: »
    What are the best mags to use with a tm high cycle aug ?
    I'm talking here about mags that do not give feeding issues.
    I'm looking to get a mix of high cap and mid caps

Thanks

the obvious answer would be TM mags? or else MAG mags. The come in boxes of 4 mid cap (170rd) mags, but they're not cheap compared to their Stanag boxes of 8 mags

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

I have MAG AUG mags and find they feed no problem. They are expensive, works out about 15 euro a mag. They can be hard to get at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

My mate had his hi-cycle out yesterday, his King Arms mid cap mags weren't feeding satisfactorily, he borrowed my Mag brand 170 rounders and they fitted well and fed well. My own AUG is silly fast and the Mag mags feed it no probs either. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

I also had feeding problems with the King Arms mags. BBs had a habit of sticking in the mag, ie not making it all the way up to the feed tube. Tried many different brands - rough, smooth, match grade - made no difference.

So I bought 8 TM mags (very hard to find 7 very expensive) and have never had a feed issue in 5 years.

The old Classic Army midcaps are fine too. I don't use them any more except occasionally as a way to carry 300 spare BBs (rattle, rattle) but they never had a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

I have 6 MAG mid caps, 5 run like a dream, 1 of them every now and then has a hissy fit but can't complain in general, they are second hand after all. Would recommend the MAG mid caps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

the best mags to use are the MAG mid-caps or else the TM ones.

The ASG/JG high caps simply cant keep up with the ROF from what i've seen from the one that I have.

Advertisement