Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo 64 games NTSC

Options
  • 30-09-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

I have 3 loose games for sale that are all US NTSC versions. No rips on the labels.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron
    Super Mario 64
    Mario Kart 64

€10 each or all 3 for €25.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I'll offer you €15 for Mario Kart & Star Wars if you could cover postage? Or do you be around D10/Liffey Valley/Dundrum areas at all, if so I could meet you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Postage would be close to €4 so I can offer Mario Kart & Star Wars for €18 including postage. Unfortunately I won't be around those areas anytime soon.

DarrenG wrote: »
    Postage would be close to €4 so I can offer Mario Kart & Star Wars for €18 including postage. Unfortunately I won't be around those areas anytime soon.

That seems fair, we'll go with €18 posted. They're in good condition etc yeah?

They are indeed but I've no way of testing them to see if still working but last time used they did. If they don't work I'll refund money. Will PM my PayPal details.

Just Super Mario 64 left. Will take €10 posted for it.

• Advertisement

Star Wars & Mario Kart arrived safe & sound, thanks again

I still have Super Mario 64. Will take €8 posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement