Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

IPad Air / data projector

• 30-09-2014 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

I'm probably doing something simple wrong but ........

I'm using my iPad Air to display a keynote presentation on a Sanyo data projector and connecting it via a VGA adaptor.

I've checked the input on the projector and it's on the correct setting but nothing shows on the screen.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something in the iPad settings that I'm not doing ?

Thanks,
    Ernie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Any suggestions anybody?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

Is the iPad Air on iOS 8?? I've seen a few issues with VGA and HDMI after the update.

No ,I'm running on IOS 7

Anyone got any suggestions ??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I didn't get a chance to look at my setup today, will try to have a look in the morning. Usually the only problem is setting the source on the projector, AFAIR.

Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem where a projector doesn't seem to read the input signal ?

Thanks,
    Ernie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Sorry for the delay, only got a chance to look at it today. I have used iPad 2, 4, mini and retina mini with an Acer K10 (my own) and various other makes and models when I do presentations, and all it needs is the projector needs to be set to VGA (or D-Sub on the Acer) and it just works. Have you tried it on another projector, tried another adaptor/VGA cable?

Advertisement