Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Your first hero played?

• 01-10-2014 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Mine was Razor back in DotA and is one of my favourites up to these days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

Lich. Knew the hero from HoN and thought it was would be easy.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Naix - built 4 power treads like a boss

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

Outworld Devourer. Built 3 Ultimate Orbs on him and 3 Staffs of Wizardry. Never played a MOBO before (obviously lol).

I find when you win with OD, you win BIG...if you lose....*sniff* :'(

Wish they would either remodel him or get decent sets on the market for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,496 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Sand king. Thought a blink dagger was too expensive so used to burrowstrike and ulti afterwards. Also blindly followed a guide and built both a ring of aquila and basilius.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

blademasterrrrr :P

bought boots and regen, and went offlane. Got called a noob and was pinged at loads... but I spun somebody to death straight away haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Elana_29

Was Venomancer, I read a guide to doto by purge and Veno was one of his suggestions, didn't to do good then moved to Lina, that was when I really learned the game and how to support and kill steal! ;p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Lina Inverse ftw

Advertisement