Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solve a friendly arguement please - Red Cow P&R

• 01-10-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

If I park at the Red Cow P&R, does the machine physically print a ticket to display on the dashboard or do I just enter my parking space number at the machine and that’s how the attendant is aware that I have paid the appropriate fee? :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭SeanW

You enter your parking space number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

SeanW wrote: »
    You enter your parking space number.

Does it print a receipt with the expiry time on it, similar to a normal parking disk? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You don't put anything on the car, their handheld links to the payment system. This is fairly standard and is how the Dublin councils park by the text works, Irish Rail park by text, etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 more than S.A.D.

oakshade wrote: »
    Does it print a receipt with the expiry time on it, similar to a normal parking disk? ;)
    yes

Advertisement