Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK Season 10

Options
  • 01-10-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭

From Digital Spy:
    Lord Alan Sugar has revealed that The Apprentice will return with a double bill on October 14 and 15.

Announcing the date on Twitter, Lord Sugar confirmed that he, Nick Hewer and Karren Brady would begin their new search in a couple of weeks, with a 10th anniversary special celebrating memorable moments from previous series also announced.

"Warm up for the new series of Apprentice with a 10-year special containing classic moments & characters," Lord Sugar told followers, before confirming that it would air on Monday, October 13 at 10.35pm on BBC One.

Special episode on Monday 13th, Episode 1 will be on the 14th and Episode 2 will be on the 15th. Every Wednesday from then onwards. :)

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a600290/the-apprentice-series-10-launch-date-anniversary-special-announced.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

It's been too long....Can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

It's been too long....Can't wait!

15 months since series 9 ended, to be precise. :)

This will be Karren's fifth series as an advisor - as many as Margaret Mountford. :eek:

15 months since series 9 ended, to be precise. :)

This will be Karren's fifth series as an advisor - as many as Margaret Mountford. :eek:

Oh I much preferred Margaret. Those withering looks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Great! Saw an ad for it before the Great British Bake Off which finishes on this week, so there's no break, that will slot right in to my Wednesday nights!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!! Best reality series ever made apart from Survivor.

Good idea doing the anniversary show aswell, although even if they made it 3 hours long they couldnt sqeeze in all the classic fcuk-ups theres been over the years.

• Advertisement

This year's 20 candidates have been revealed, including two Irish contestants (one of them from my home town of Waterford!):

http://tellymix.co.uk/gallery/199409-pictures-the-apprentice-2014-contestants-revealed-meet-the-candidates.html

I really hope those are competent Irish people and not comedy gobsh1tes like we got on the Irish Apprentice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

20 seems like a bit much. Is this the first series since Luisa was in it? I've lost track with the break they took!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Yes 20 would seem too many. Luisa was in the last series alright and can be seen often in the English rags getting out of cars sans underwear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Lets hope one of the tasks isn't selling razors

For some reason that reminded me of a treasure hunt task where the team leader led them all down to Top Hat Dry Cleaners in the arsehole of nowhere to ask if they sold top hats, the look on nicks face :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is it in the same format as the couple eg going into business with AS instead of going to work for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Just a post to remind Apprentice fans that there is a show on BBC1 tonight @ 10:35 to mark ten years of the show.
    Reliving a decade of boardroom bust-ups, sales successes and business failures.

Oh nice one thanks, totally forgot.

Episode 1 kicks off tonight on BBC 1 @ 9pm.

Task One - Selling.
    Then it's time to reveal the first task - ten years of selling in just one day. Waiting for them at Leadenhall Market are products from opening tasks throughout the last decade. From coffee and sausages to flowers and floaty fish, the teams have one day to seek out sales and take as much money as possible.

Split into boys v girls, the teams scour the capital - from Greenwich to London Zoo - trying to find buyers for their products, and adding value to their items to maximise mark-ups. Bangers are turned into gourmet hot dogs, and one candidate comes up with a novel way of squeezing cash from lemons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04m0c6v

Here we go .........

Most of them sound like complete tossers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

More than one getting thrown to the lions, interesting twist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

it always takes me a few episodes to warm to any of the candidates but I usually end up rooting for the more competent and grounded ones.

I still miss Margaret Mountford :(

Philippe shot himself in the foot there. "Arsenal is a great club". Don't think LS would agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Ok. Silly blonde bint will be gone tonight is my prediction

Jaysus, the girl's team leader is a major embarrassment to all women in business :o Some of us have a brain :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Philippe shot himself in the foot there. "Arsenal is a great club". Don't think LS would agree.

But it shows he is grounded in reality :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Summit??? Really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Just tuning in and dislike most of the already

Felipe talking in the 3rd person

And the girls PM want half the team in short skirts and the other half "semi-average" :eek:

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Jaysus, the girl's team leader is a major embarrassment to all women in business :o Some of us have a brain :mad:

I groaned when she said to wear lots of make up and hitch up you skirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MrsD007 wrote: »

I cannot believe she said that!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement