Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK Season 10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

So Chiles seems to going for the defensive position instead of the laugh it off technique most of the fired candidates adopt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Back in 2006 when 'The Badger' and Michelle Dewberry were in the final. I was a week overdue, my contractions were ten minutes apart, I was over 40 miles from the maternity hospital but I insisted on watching the show to the end :o

It's criminal The Badger didn't win that year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Back in 2006 when 'The Badger' and Michelle Dewberry were in the final. I was a week overdue, my contractions were ten minutes apart, I was over 40 miles from the maternity hospital but I insisted on watching the show to the end :o

Now you're just making me feel bad....I was only loading the dishwasher!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Michelle Dewberry didn't last very long working for Lord Sugar, he made a massive mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Missed this coz of the Ireland game. Can we watch it anywhere before tomorrow nights show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Poochie05 wrote: »
    His name seems to be Chiles :confused:

Just googled his pic... He definitely deserved to go.

On another thing, does the blonde Irish girl not look really like Una Foden?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Michelle Dewberry didn't last very long working for Lord Sugar, he made a massive mistake.

Did Michelle develop cancer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

yellow hen wrote: »
    Just googled his pic... He definitely deserved to go.

On another thing, does the blonde Irish girl not look really like Una Foden?

I just had to google Una Foden! The blonde Irish girl looks familiar but don't see a resemblance...

Did Michelle develop cancer?
    After working for the multi-millionaire for 11 months, Michelle left Lord Sugar's employment to set up her own consultancy firm and assist on government initiatives supporting aspiring young entrepreneurs.

She was diagnosed with skin cancer last year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2535222/I-thought-just-persistent-pimple-Apprentice-winner-Michelle-Dewberry-diagnosed-skin-cancer.html#ixzz3G9lUtfPh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Would have fired Robert!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Jaysus, the girl's team leader is a major embarrassment to all women in business :o Some of us have a brain :mad:

History repeating itself then.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

From the edit we saw, I felt that Sugar made the correct decision with the firing.

I didn't like the way Chiles tried to hang Steven out to dry despite Steven telling him he should pick up the t-shirts. Chiles' decision on that one ultimately cost them the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Does anyone know if tonight's episode will be repeated? I was watching the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Does anyone know if tonight's episode will be repeated? I was watching the match.

Sunday the 19th at 23:30 on BBC 1. :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071b63/broadcasts/upcoming

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Paully D wrote: »

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Chiles used to manage a sales team of two hundred? Really? Two hundred Girl Scouts selling brownies maybe....NOT a clue. That awful Sarah has to go next, she's an absolute joke and it can't be all down to editing.

If I remember correctly she got pregnant and went on maternity leave within ~7 months of starting work with AS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Merkin wrote: »
    Chiles used to manage a sales team of two hundred? Really? Two hundred Girl Scouts selling brownies maybe....NOT a clue. That awful Sarah has to go next, she's an absolute joke and it can't be all down to editing.

No, Sarah has to stay till teams are mixed and herself and Stephen are put together.
    LS made the right decision in not allowing Stephen be used as a scapegoat, it also saved Philippe's ass.

syklops wrote: »
    If I remember correctly she got pregnant and went on maternity leave within ~7 months of starting work with AS.
    That's right, she miscarried at three months though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Ah the Badger was an absolute legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Contestants on that show always make my blood boil. Horrible muppets altogether. The team leader on the girls team would be told by me to get you ****** ass and gear and bring me the money yourself, after she failed to hand it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,653 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

ah crap missed the first episode, anywhere online to watch it? I checked the listings and I cant see it repeated anywhere before episode two tonight

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

You're fired last night was amazing!

The One Tha Got Away Bit had me in stitches for ages. Love Dara O'Briain, he rips into all the contestants, most of them make it very easy for him to get material tho haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭GalwayGirl26

I wanted to slap Steven every time he opened his mouth!!
    I'd say when the girls are first called back to the boardroom Sarah will go; none if them are going to forgive her for her poor management and attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Crap missed last nights' I had thought it was starting tonight for some reason. I see there's another one tonight. is it going to be twice a week then or just first week? suppose they have to as there's so many in this year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Crap missed last nights' I had thought it was starting tonight for some reason. I see there's another one tonight. is it going to be twice a week then or just first week? suppose they have to as there's so many in this year

No, just a double this week, every wed from next week till xmas.

Such a bunch, you'd think Dara hand picked them himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

cool thanks. have managed to avoid spoilers so will squeeze in later before tonights episode

I wanted to slap Steven every time he opened his mouth!!
    I'd say when the girls are first called back to the boardroom Sarah will go; none if them are going to forgive her for her poor management and attitude.

Sarah: "We can get better value add if we slice the lemons"

Girls:"No."

Sarah:"But if we slice the lemons"

Sarah "But I think by slicing the lemons..."

Girls:"NO!".

I lol'ed.

I'd still love to know what she was then planning to do with the sliced lemons that would make them more valuable than lemons on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭GalwayGirl26

syklops wrote: »
    Sarah: "We can get better value add if we slice the lemons"

Sarah:"But if we slice the lemons"

Sarah "But I think by slicing the lemons..."

Girls:"NO!".

I lol'ed.

I'd still love to know what she was then planning to do with the sliced lemons that would make them more valuable than lemons on their own.

Hoping to run into a group of people with excess tequila and salt? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Alan tweeted last night that apparently she was going to sell them to bars and pubs.

Still a stupid idea I think.

Advertisement