Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK Season 10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Tabloids always ran Apprentice stories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

efb wrote: »
    Tabloids always ran Apprentice stories

I wouldn't know I don't read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

colossus-x wrote: »
    Well if The Apprentice is now the subject of tabloid newspapers it just goes to show what class of people it's now aimed at. Should be shifted over to ITV 1 after corrie.

You do realise you are on a board discussing The Apprentice here? Not fine art?

Well if The Apprentice is now the subject of tabloid newspapers it just goes to show what class of people it's now aimed at. Should be shifted over to ITV 1 after corrie.

I couldn't focus on the story at the link because of the busty tatoo'd lady on side margin, sorry!!!:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Exactly this isn't a thread for luxury... unless you're talking about a luxury yacht in the south of France or designer fashion designs starting at £5,000 of course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The standard of candidates especially female has gone down. It's quite ironic last year when an issue was made about one of the female contestants ( who went on to win i know ) being referred as as eye-candy to increase sales when that is exactly what the BBC are doing to increase viewership/controversy around the show. That's not the only tactic used by the BBC of course cause picking immensely unlikable candidates is another. Thankfully so unlikable that Robert was sacked almost immediate. Pretentious fcuk.

I really dont think the BBC chose females based on their looks. Karen was the best looking woman in the room the other night.

I do agree the candidates seem to have gone down. There really doesnt seem to be anyone feisty, or interesting or fun, aside from that idiot whose selling tactic is short skirts and cutting up lemons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

Probably commenting at the worst time... just wanted to say most of them annoy the **** out of me especially that young black guy...

Good luck to the 2 irish girls though! WOOOP!!!

I don't know you could be possibly talking about. If my comment offended you in some way it doesn't bother me in the slightest that it did.

syklops wrote: »
    I really dont think the BBC chose females based on their looks. Karen was the best looking woman in the room the other night.

I do agree the candidates seem to have gone down. There really doesnt seem to be anyone feisty, or interesting or fun, aside from that idiot whose selling tactic is short skirts and cutting up lemons.

Are we watching the same show? The women used to be short ,fat ,phasty faced, ordinary looking now their all Barbie dolls plasthered in makeup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

I don't know you could be possibly talking about. If my comment offended you in some way it doesn't bother me in the slightest that it did.

Not offended at all. Was just wondering if you understand irony.

Not offended at all. Was just wondering if you understand irony.

No it's far too tenuous a point you made so I'll stick with my gut feeling which is that you were irked in some way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I don't think a £250,000 yacht would be classed as "super luxury" in Cannes.
    Thought that aswell, another 100 grand on top of that would rent the Maltese Falcon for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Episode Three - BBC 1 @ 9pm tonight.

Task 3 - Home Fragrance
    For the candidates it's an early morning visit to the Royal Exchange, home to some of the biggest names in luxury goods. Lord Sugar tells the teams that he wants them to tap into one of the hottest trends in retail by creating their own range of home fragrance products.

With two days to turn melted wax into hard cash, the newly mixed teams head off - half to create fragrances, the rest to get the measure of the market. One team opts for an upmarket beach theme, while the others come up with a more exotic concoction.

Both teams set off to sniff out sales, flogging their fragrant wares to the public

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04mp7fd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Got so used to Wed night being cake night for the Great British Bake Off, I just found myself wondering what I was going to have tonight! Looking forward to the show.

Good Evening Folks :)

I'm looking forward to tonight's task, in the past teams have gotten into trouble with this one by choosing very expensive ingredients and making massive losses as a result.

Lol

Dear God, what kind of man uses a hairdryer to dry his underarm hair :eek: He'd get the door if he lived in my house lol :D

Sandlewood

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Dear God, what kind of man uses a hairdryer to dry his underarm hair :eek: He'd get the door if he lived in my house lol :D

Looking at some of those guys, I reckon they spend more time in front of the mirror than the women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Jaypers Roisin pronounced correctly!

Yer wan sounds like that comedian

P_1 wrote: »
    Jaypers Roisin pronounced correctly!
    There was a news correspondent on RTE years ago and she insisted on pronouncing it as Rush-een :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

The lads avoiding the PM

I think Roisin might be fan of Seinfeld.....

Episode+31+II.jpg

Soy candles are very expensive!

The always come up with the naffest of names :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

logo looks good :)

Advertisement