Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre - Ballyneety, Co. Limerick

Options
  • 01-10-2014 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I've been following the E-Fibre work in my area since the start of the are and the map shows it is now available. When I enter my phone number, it says it will be available to me in October '14. I know it's only the 1st day of October but is there anyway to tell when I can order this please?

I believe our exchange is Inch St. Lawrence, Caherconlish, Co. Limerick.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hi, I've been following the E-Fibre work in my area since the start of the are and the map shows it is now available. When I enter my phone number, it says it will be available to me in October '14. I know it's only the 1st day of October but is there anyway to tell when I can order this please?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi sheehy83

Feel free to PM me your specific address or landline number and I will check for the best indication of when to expect efibre.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thanks in advance.
    Hi sheehy83

Feel free to PM me your specific address or landline number and I will check for the best indication of when to expect efibre.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent, thanks very much.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi sheehy83

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks sheehy83

I'll double check with efibre operations and get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thanks in advance.
    Hi sheehy83

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks sheehy83

I'll double check with efibre operations and get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks
    Al
    Hi,

I just wanted to check if you heard back from efibre operations please?

Thanks.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi sheehy83

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks sheehy83

Thanks
    Al
    Hi,

I just wanted to check if you heard back from efibre operations please?

Thanks.
    Not yet sheehy83

I'll chase this up today and get back asap

Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 johnflah

Hi, 

hope I'm not hijacking this thread, i too live in the ballyneety area and would like to know when broadband is being upgraded to an acceptable standard. we're barely 2mb and often a lot less. 

Regards,

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

johnflah wrote: »
    Hi, 

hope I'm not hijacking this thread, i too live in the ballyneety area and would like to know when broadband is being upgraded to an acceptable standard. we're barely 2mb and often a lot less. 

Regards,

John
    Hi  johnflah,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can view the most up to date information on the eFibre roll out here http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/ or you can check your line number or address here https://www.eir.ie/eirfibreinfo/map/. I would recommend registering your details on the above link and as soon as the service is available you will be notified.

Pamela 

Advertisement