Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still waiting on my new broadband box

Options
  • 01-10-2014 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

Was told two weeks ago - after several complaints over a period of months - that yes it is unacceptable my broadband keeps cutting in and out and no I shouldn't have have to reset it continuously. A customer rep told me they'd get a new box out to me ASAP.
    Well guess what? No sign of it! 
    I had to abandon a work related skype call last night the connection was so poor and am seriously p'eed off 
    I'm not ringing again - at a cost to me of 34c/minute 
    So can a rep here please contact me to help sort this out?
    Mega annoyed customer 😡

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Was told two weeks ago - after several complaints over a period of months - that yes it is unacceptable my broadband keeps cutting in and out and no I shouldn't have have to reset it continuously. A customer rep told me they'd get a new box out to me ASAP.
    Well guess what? No sign of it! 
    I had to abandon a work related skype call last night the connection was so poor and am seriously p'eed off 
    I'm not ringing again - at a cost to me of 34c/minute 
    So can a rep here please contact me to help sort this out?
    Mega annoyed customer 😡
    Hi happywithlife

Just looking at this. Can you send me a PM with the account no. and I will check that the modem has been sent out to you?

Also what no are you dialling that is costing you 34c per minute? 1901 is a freefone no. and 1890 260 260 (technical support) is charged at a locall rate.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Took delivery of my modem this morning thank you hopefully this solves the problem now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Took delivery of my modem this morning thank you hopefully this solves the problem now.
    Thanks for letting us know happywithlife

Al

Advertisement