Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigs summer 2015

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

DaveSuarez wrote: »
    no

And the award for most pointless post of the day goes to..

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

will there be two slane concerts this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

So this is one of the reasons Dublin & Belfast dates moved I'm assuming. Tickets are due to be £60 (€75) thats less than a standing tickets for shows here doubt they bring that kind of support;
    328744.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ed Sheeran announced for Wembley Stadium . Can see a Marlay Park or Aviva gig over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

That BST line up is absolute quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Hammer91

Anyone reckon we'll see Kasabian or the Libertines in Ireland next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Hammer91 wrote: »
    Anyone reckon we'll see Kasabian or the Libertines in Ireland next year?

Kasabian were only here last week so I doubt they'll be around. The Libertines making a new album so I'd rule them out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Avicii annpunced for Marlay park in July

Anotjerr DJ, playing a large space, in Ireland.. Somehow cant see this ending well..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Avicii annpunced for Marlay park in July

Anotjerr DJ, playing a large space, in Ireland.. Somehow cant see this ending well..

Shouldn't be predicting scandalous activity at these events but at the end of the day either way it's all about the €'s though , so someone gets stabbed ah well the pockets are full!!

@Chromeo Any chance of an Irish Show over the summer of 2015? - 15 Dec

@DSquare24 maybe!

I tweeted to see if Chromeo would be doing a show over here next year since they are heavily rumored to be doing Glasto after pulling out last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 otumelty

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Kasabian were only here last week so I doubt they'll be around. The Libertines making a new album so I'd rule them out too.

I can't see why they wouldn't do a big outdoor gig, marlay park or the like, they're pretty nailed on for t in the park

I think Motorhead will play 3arena in 2015. I hope we get a metal outdoor show, I suppose Marlay Park is my only hope

Only if they are supporting someone , If they do their own show it willl prob be in the Academy or Olympia

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Hammer91

otumelty wrote: »
    I can't see why they wouldn't do a big outdoor gig, marlay park or the like, they're pretty nailed on for t in the park

Exactly what i was thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Any ideas on Longitude, I can see FATM and Two Door Cinema Club for the Friday and Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭deisedude

Any chance TV on the Radio will tour here this summer? New album out and all

Advertisement