Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work at Ardkeen roundabout?

Options
  • 01-10-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

I've seen guys in vans with surveying equipment around the main Ardkeen roundabout (ORR/hospital entrance) recently. There are also markings all over the place with blue paint.

I'm hoping they're planning on widening the approach from town, sort of like what they did at the Tramore Road roundabout - that would make a big difference to the traffic.

Any idea if that's what they're doing there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

fricatus wrote: »
    I've seen guys in vans with surveying equipment around the main Ardkeen roundabout (ORR/hospital entrance) recently. There are also markings all over the place with blue paint.

I'm hoping they're planning on widening the approach from town, sort of like what they did at the Tramore Road roundabout - that would make a big difference to the traffic.

Any idea if that's what they're doing there?
    There are planning permission notices on the fences near the roundabout.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

jmcc wrote: »
    There are planning permission notices on the fences near the roundabout.

Regards...jmcc

OK, so it's something to do with the GIY HQ? That should be an interesting development when it gets going.

Advertisement