Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot Breeders

• 01-10-2014 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all i'm looking for a parrot breeder who sells genuine fertile eggs (macaw), i would need to collect and view parents no through the post stuff any help would be great thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

You could try copswood aviaries. I'm not sure if they even have macaws though or if they sell eggs.

Is there a specific reason you want an egg and not a chic?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭marinabannon

hi thanks we have tried Sherwood they don't sell them, we tried copsewood they do but have none, we want to hand rear the parrot, as we are set up with incubator and all equipment needed.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

i do know that chicken eggs are bad travelers, if is from back in the day when i used to breed them, you would need to find out if this applies to the egges that you require.

Advertisement