Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone screen repair

• 01-10-2014 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hi everyone just dropped my iPhone 4s screen is smashed but phone is all working anyone know the best place in Limerick to go?

Done a search on Google not many places coming up at the latest on boards was 2 years ago so some shops probably shut.

Any help would be great? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Hi everyone just dropped my iPhone 4s screen is smashed but phone is all working anyone know the best place in Limerick to go?

Done a search on Google not many places coming up at the latest on boards was 2 years ago so some shops probably shut.

Any help would be great? Thanks

There's a place on Foxes Bow called Darkside that does repairs for a lot of phones, but not sure about iPhones. I was just in there today actually. Funny place.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

zulutango wrote: »
    There's a place on Foxes Bow called Darkside that does repairs for a lot of phones, but not sure about iPhones. I was just in there today actually. Funny place.

Perfect thanks will be in town Friday will have a look in there, name of the shop sounds iffy :o will give it a try though thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Perfect thanks will be in town Friday will have a look in there, name of the shop sounds iffy :o will give it a try though thanks :)

They fixed a phone of mine a few years ago, and did a great job. As I said, funny place though. You'll see what I mean :)

Advertisement