Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Mario 64 ?

• 01-10-2014 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

is there anyway I can play it ? , is the ds version a good port or am I screwed ?

I really want to play it

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Get the Wii version. The DS version is a poor port with game breaking bugs if you are unlucky like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Get the Wii version. The DS version is a poor port with game breaking bugs if you are unlucky like me.

wii version ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Wii or Wii channel on the WiiU then buy it on the Virtual Console.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I really tried to love the DS version, the idea of having one of the first and best 3D Platformers ever made on a handheld was something that we could have only dreamed of.
    Then, for no apparent reason, Ninty took a fantastic game, saddled it with the twin mass concrete blocks of poorly transferred analogue controls via touchscreen and breaking the game up into head scratching sections by adding a character switching mechanic, not seen since SMB2/USA.

We need this on the 3DS, why can't we have it on the 3DS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

I played most of mario games bar mario bros 2, 64 and sunshine

After thinking about mario bros 3 i am itching for a mario game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I prefer to watch Biinny playing Super Mario 64

http://twitch.tv/biinny

I have beaten the game with all 120 stars which I was chuffed with.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dimcoin

You can always download a N64 emulator and buy a USB N64 controller! :-D

dimcoin wrote: »
    You can always download a N64 emulator and buy a USB N64 controller! :-D

Get Out!

Advertisement