Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOMORROWLAND 2015 Ticket help/ Previous Tomorrowland survivors advice

Options
  • 01-10-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Myself and my three brothers really want to go to this next year also a nice break away from the boring roscommon town :p . I understand tickets are very hard get should i not get my hopes up ? Those of you who have went on previous years how amazing was it and how did yee manage to get tickets i really am desperate to go !!! I understand tickets come out around april any tips on increasing chances of getting my hands on 4 love to hear yeer stories thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

+1. Have been to Creamfields and Ultra Europe twice. Hoping for Tomorrowland this year, but as ya said, tickets are like gold dust! I'm even considering booking my flights now to save money, but that's a risk in itself given I mightn't even get tickets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

Yeah i know im looking all over and asking around to increase my chances of getting tickets theres got to be something to give you an advantage extra cost or something i even would fly to belgium in april to get tickets if i was garunteed 4

Yeah i know im looking all over and asking around to increase my chances of getting tickets theres got to be something to give you an advantage extra cost or something i even would fly to belgium in april to get tickets if i was garunteed 4

Book me on to that flight with ya pal :P :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jeff88448

Myself and my three brothers really want to go to this next year also a nice break away from the boring roscommon town :p . I understand tickets are very hard get should i not get my hopes up ? Those of you who have went on previous years how amazing was it and how did yee manage to get tickets i really am desperate to go !!! I understand tickets come out around april any tips on increasing chances of getting my hands on 4 love to hear yeer stories thanks in advance.

Hey, I was there this year. It's out of this world. We only managed to get tickets for 1 day so I hope to get the full weekend this year, your best bet is to get as many laptops as you can to book the tickets. So on the day when they go on sale, have yours and your pals laptops ready and at whatever point they go on sale ( this time will be announced a few weeks before hand), when you go to purchase a ticket you will be put into the queue. The more laptops you have the more of a chance you have of getting a ticket. Have all your payment and address details ready to hand and double check everything you enter in to the payment screen if you get that far. one of my friends got as far as the payment screen, entered in incorrect details and was brought back to the online queue and never ended up getting tickets because of that! If you don't get them on the day you can buy online from people selling second hand closer to the concert date. You'll pay a bit more. Each ticket has to be personalised (so that the buyer must identify all people going) but no one was checking for id when we went in July. best of luck in getting the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

Jeff88448 wrote: »
    Hey, I was there this year. It's out of this world. We only managed to get tickets for 1 day so I hope to get the full weekend this year, your best bet is to get as many laptops as you can to book the tickets. So on the day when they go on sale, have yours and your pals laptops ready and at whatever point they go on sale ( this time will be announced a few weeks before hand), when you go to purchase a ticket you will be put into the queue. The more laptops you have the more of a chance you have of getting a ticket. Have all your payment and address details ready to hand and double check everything you enter in to the payment screen if you get that far. one of my friends got as far as the payment screen, entered in incorrect details and was brought back to the online queue and never ended up getting tickets because of that! If you don't get them on the day you can buy online from people selling second hand closer to the concert date. You'll pay a bit more. Each ticket has to be personalised (so that the buyer must identify all people going) but no one was checking for id when we went in July. best of luck in getting the tickets.

Thanks Lad
    I can only imagine how good it is yeah going to get 10 or 11 laptops on the go between 4 of us hopefully both of us will get lucky. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I haven't actually gone myself but know lots of people who have and they all say it was the best time of their lives. Apparently the global journey tickets are the easiest ones to get whereas just the festival tickets on their own are almost impossible. Don't be put off by the price of global journey tickets as you'll probably spend close to the price anyway but once you've paid for them you won't care and once you're leaving for the festival you definitely won't care and when you actually get to the festival you'll be too happy to remember it.

Global journey tickets include flights or train from a few different parts of UK and Europe which will be packed with other people going to the festival so it'll be way better going on these than regular flights yourselves. You choose between staying in a cabin or teepee style tent and this is also included in the cost as well as the weekend festival pass. Price is a bit over €1k for all this but from what I've been told it's the best way to do it and almost guarantees a ticket as long as you queue on the ticket site and buy them quickly

Might see ya there, been saying "next year I'll go" for over 5 years now lol

Learn your payment details off by heart and be able to type it in fast also lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Went to it in 2012 and it was one of the best weekends of my life, The time i got them i was just lucky...Was in a Q for 30 mins and it poped up. What i got was the Comfort Passes for dreamville and 3 day weekend for tomorrowland (Camping and tomorrowland is seperate but you get the tickets at once).

My advice would be have a few laptops going or i think is the case now register and have a few email address registered and be all ready to go that morning.

I went via Amsterdam and train to boom(Connection train in antwerp).

Alot of other people went via brussels aswel....I spent a few days in amsterdam before to just relax before a mad weekend.

Ohh and start saving now...Tomorrowland is rather expensive onsite.

Anyone know of anyone flying to Belgium for the presale? What's the situation with that? Would it increase your chances?

Advertisement