Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone insurance is a joke. Never again!!!

Options
  • 01-10-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My insurance claim was accepted a month ago but I haven't got my iphone yet. There was a try to delivery it couple of weeks ago but I wasn't at home. I also called the costumer service many times and attendant(bad costumer service btw) said I would get a call from them by the end of the week to settle up another delivery day and it didn't happen as well.

That's no fair.

I've just called them again and the attendant says they don't have any in stock. how does it come? what should I say if I don't have any money to pay my bills?

I don't have any in my pocket? that's a joke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Facebook and Twitter are your best bets to get it sorted. Companies don't want negative social media. Also get your friends to like/favourite your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

bee06 wrote: »
    Facebook and Twitter are your best bets to get it sorted. Companies don't want negative social media. Also get your friends to like/favourite your post.

This is sad, but true. Take to social media if you want anything done. Negativity on a platform they can't control is their worst fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 digoper

Thank you guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Last time I dealt with them, they were fairly decent. Again I was in a similar situation where they hadn't got a phone to replace the one I'd lost. After a few calls, they agreed to give me a free upgrade to the latest model. You could ask them and see will they bite, you might get an upgrade to the 5s or 6 for free.

Advertisement