Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Vegans - Politics, Back Stabbing & Bitterness

Options
  • 01-10-2014 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Anyone keep up with the raw vegan scene on youtube?? I strangely follow it, even though I'm not a vegan or even a vegetarian :p

Anyway, one of the main leaders of the raw movement has just been ostracised & outcasted. He was a defrocked chiropractor who ran a water only fasting retreat. He has been found out finally after nearly killing another attendee at his $8k course and booted out of the flagship raw vegan festival.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Well if you're not vegan or vegetarian what are we supposed to feed the troll?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

I saw that guy Ka Sundance got a bit of a lambasting in relation to his videos on youtube. As far as I know he portrayed a vegan family but announced later in his success that they were in fact only vegetarians.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

It does not negate the diet that he built his reputation on. I have always been a fan of the diet but not of the person and wondered why he started up the water fasting thing in the first place. He is not the first "guru" that has had a mishap supervising water fasting. Eat your fruit.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

<3 Harley and Freelee :)

Thought I was the only one in the country watching them!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

kilkenny12 wrote: »
    <3 Harley and Freelee :)

Thought I was the only one in the country watching them!

:)

If you are registered on 30bad you will see that there are many members in the Irish Group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

I watched the Youtube videos, they are like a bunch of primary school kids nitpicking and name calling over these issues. When any movement gets too big it seems the egos follow suit.

Advertisement