Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 5 results

Options
  • 01-10-2014 10:04pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wow, barely beat the skins.

Wilson had 6 ints but all were receivers dropping when they were hit or tipped passes.
    I was down 4 in the 4th and pushing for a TD when a pass outside to harvin sees him get hammered he drops the ball and the safety catches it before it hits the ground, burned my TOs and got the ball back with a minute left.
    Skins are marching downfield, Sherman picks off a sideline pass to win me the game .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Lost 34-0 to patriots

Could do nothing, just threw interceptions! His pass D was fantastic and you deserve the easy win

Really not connecting with this madden at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pats beat the bengals 34 - 0

Big showing from the pats secondary. Overall the D played quite well. Quick to react to runs and passes.

The secondaries had 4 takeaways. Revis, Hightower and Browner. Mcourty taking his in for 6.

Vereen had a rushing TD, with 66 rush yards.

Tyrell Pryor had a rushing TD of a read option.

Brady went for 157 yards, throwing for 15/16 and a TD.

Bengals had 57 rushing yards and 8 passing.

No real luck for you giff, best of luck in the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Back to back losses for the Bears
    Bears 14 Panthers 20
    Coughed up a pick. 6 again and down 17-7 at half
    Second half went better and held Panthers to FG but with 4 mins on clock , chewed it down as I made way down field needing TD for win. 12 seconds left and Cutler throws INT on a designed out route ..... Just freakin beautiful!!!
    I hate myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Niners win comfortably over the Chiefs 40-14.

Defense played a blinder. Nine sacks on Alex Smith. Chris Culliver the Cornerback had a 65 yard pick six, and the first score of the game was a safety against Kansas.
    Vernan Davis hauled in 3 TDs with 160 yards, Boldin had a score with 95 yards, Stevie Johnson and Crabtree both had over 50 yards receiving. Even Brucie Miller the big ol full back got in on the action catching one for an 8 yard gain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat buccs 31 - 24,

was close game went 7-0 down inside the opening minute buccs reciver just seemed to be able sprint as if no one was hanging off him in tackles, was 10 - 14 down at half time, got 341 passing yards for one interception and 68 run yards, got one interception and dropped five more, got one sack aswell, delighted head on bye week with 3 wins and 2 losses, learning to manage the clock better is a must and pass compleations

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Rams 24 Eagles 43

This game was over early in the third quarter when it was 31-3 Eagles

Rams went hurry up and clocked up 3 TD'S but was just aiming for respectability.

Vick fumbled the ball and at least 8 players dived for it and yet nobody picked it up for aaaaaages. I was roaring at my TV hah!

MVP: Antonio Cromartie was shut down today

Well played Rock, good luck for the season

Advertisement