Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES T12 SCOUT MODERATOR

Options
  • 01-10-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Just wondering if anyone knows any shops here that sells the "PES T12 Scout Moderators", as I am looking to get one for my rifle, or any websites that sells them. I am finding it hard to find somewhere that sells them.
    Thanks in advance,
    Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Briany82 wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    Just wondering if anyone knows any shops here that sells the "PES T12 Scout Moderators", as I am looking to get one for my rifle, or any websites that sells them. I am finding it hard to find somewhere that sells them.
    Thanks in advance,
    Brian.

http://www.northern-optics.co.uk/PES_MOD.html

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Briany82

Thanks for that. They not cheap but supposed to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

i bought a PES for a 17HMR years ago, it was a very high quality mod.. but yes expensive, also it was heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Briany82

Hi Tackleberry,
    Ye, its a bit of weight im after. I previously had a Howa 1500 varmint heavy barrel with reflex T8. Found the setup super. I traded this year, regrettably now, loved the rifle, and got a Sako A7 with Atec Maxim 4. Im finding now though that the rifle jumps after the shot, lighter barrel, and im loosing the target in the scope after the shot which is not ideal. Im hoping new heavier Mod will hold rifle on target after the shot and I can see reaction of shot and follow animal in scope without re-adjusting after the shot.

Advertisement