Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muscles ladies

• 02-10-2014 12:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 TheEnigma

Do muscles attract women or do they count for nothing if you have an ugly head?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Put the muscles in your head.

Two stones, one bird.

Pewpewpew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I hear polar bears attract periods.

Or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Step 1- Acquire paper bag and draw a handsome face on it.
    Step 2- Place over head.
    Step 3- Engage in sexual frolics all over the house with muscles paper bag man.

Sorted.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

I believe they much prefer periwinkles.

Ba-dum-tss

TheEnigma wrote: »

http://fast-images.picyou.com/images/XuTYB8/XuTYB8.jpg

Yes.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4099/4754149795_e1f4584b82_m.jpg

No.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Is there nothing to be said for a nice personality?

:o

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Trumps everything else in the long term. In the short term, nice personalities don't turn heads. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Apparently you just have to make them laugh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I like muscles on a guy but he needs to have a decent face as well although I suppose who looks at the mantelpiece when stroking the fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

Apparently you just have to make them laugh...

Sure it'll be hard for them to laugh after all the chloroform

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nope, doesn't do it for me at all

way prefer lean, svelte. big muscles are a bit of a turn off tbh,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

catallus wrote: »
    Put the muscles in your head.

Two stones, one bird.

Pewpewpew!

It's mean to throw stones at birds.

Meow Meow Meow.

:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Maybe they should have thought of that when they shít on my car. They're fair game, mmmm pheasant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

catallus wrote: »
    Maybe they should have thought of that when they shít on my car. They're fair game, mmmm pheasant.

They do that because of the water charges ..it's Enda's fault not theirs...

Pew pew pew the government not birdies ...

It's the governments fault the birdies poo poo pooed on your car so pew pew pew the governement!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭Minera

Hmm lean with some definition, too muscular is def not attractive.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

a partner with muscles is definitely a must, otherwise they're just a pile of skin, organs and bones on the floor. That's just not attractive at all and probably not hygienic either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

=> This way to the gun show :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

Only one muscle counts. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Jaysus Lizzie! :eek: :pac:

Doesn't matter what the body looks like OP, if you've been cursed with an unfortunate visage, it's nigh on impossible to disguise or distract from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

tongue muscle ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Lalealynn wrote: »
    They do that because of the water charges ..it's Enda's fault not theirs...

Pew pew pew the government not birdies ...

It's the governments fault the birdies poo poo pooed on your car so pew pew pew the governement!
    Soooo...We should throw stones at the government? Right I'm off to Leinster house. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

All women are exactly the same and they all have the same opinion about muscles on men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Fit does it for me. Not into the beefcake look that loads of lads seem to be going for. And seriously dudes: singlets should be only used on a basketball court!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Candie wrote: »
    Trumps everything else in the long term. In the short term, nice personalities don't turn heads. :)

Tell that to Daniel O'Donnell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Mentally strong, yes. Strength of character, yes. Built like a brick shlt house and caked in fake tan, dear God no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I like arm muscles but god to i hate defined abs.

Id rather a man that eats cheese, not a man i can grate cheese off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

heart right? cos the one I bet you're thinking of isn't actually a muscle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

You mean something like Van Dammes body in his prime with Marty Morrissey's head as it is now :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

I like muscle on women. There I said it. Women with muscle are hot! Not too much muscle now you hear. Does it make me weird to think this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Jaysus Lizzie! :eek: :pac:

Doesn't matter what the body looks like OP, if you've been cursed with an unfortunate visage, it's nigh on impossible to disguise or distract from that.

I don't agree. I've fancied fellas who were reasonably fit (not big bulging muscles but definitely defined) with not the best looking face in the world. A good body definitely helps.

I like having muscles

bluewolf wrote: »
    I like having muscles

You have muscles like body builder size or less? You do leg work in equal amount to upper body work? I think you should post pics so we can study your muscles. You can't be wearing much clothes though or we wont be able to see them. Bikini shots will do. I sound like such a perve.

Eh
    jesus

I have to go over here now
    >

:( Just send the pics by pm then. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Nope. Vanity is a sin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Floppybits

herisson wrote: »
    I like arm muscles but god to i hate defined abs.

Id rather a man that eats cheese, not a man i can grate cheese off.

So you are looking for a Popeye type of guy? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Seen some rugby playing women the other, man they were fine babes.

Laois6556 wrote: »
    I sound like such a perve.
    Not at all. Where did you get that idea from??? :confused::confused:
    You have muscles like body builder size or less? You do leg work in equal amount to upper body work? I think you should post pics so we can study your muscles. You can't be wearing much clothes though or we wont be able to see them. Bikini shots will do.

Tilly wrote: »
    Not at all. Where did you get that idea from??? :confused::confused:

So that's a no on the pics from you aswell?

• Advertisement

So that's a no on the pics from you aswell?
    You're quick on the up take. I like that in a creep!

You're quick on the up take. I like that in a creep!

:( Looks like it's another day looking for womens knickers on clotheslines then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Candie wrote: »

Well sometimes a person might be not really attractive to me, like theyre not ugly but Im not interested. But when you get to know them and they have a great personality they can start to look more attractive in your eyes than they used to. Well that happens for me anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I don't agree. I've fancied fellas who were reasonably fit (not big bulging muscles but definitely defined) with not the best looking face in the world. A good body definitely helps.

Oh yeah, absolutely, but even then you still remember that despite the fact they had a great body, they still had an unfortunate visage, which is why I was saying that having a great body doesn't mean that they can easily disguise or distract from what's normally at eye level... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,543 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I think being physically fit in an aerobic way is far more of a virtue in someone than being physically strong looking. I remember using the gym a while back and there was this big beefy guy checking in just after me, who began using the treadmill beside me and was fluttered after a few minutes. Which got me thinking that he may be able to squat three times his body weight and make his pecs jingle a merry dance, but I could give him a sly dig in a fight and scamper straight away and he wouldn't be able to catch me (not that I'd be that way inclined).

But everything needs a happy medium. Those near-anorexic fitness fanatics are as unappealing as those overly buff muscle-heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

I think being physically fit in an aerobic way is far more of a virtue in someone than being physically strong looking. I remember using the gym a while back and there was this big beefy guy checking in just after me, who began using the treadmill beside me and was fluttered after a few minutes. Which got me thinking that he may be able to squat three times his body weight and make his pecs jingle a merry dance, but I could give him a sly dig in a fight and scamper straight away and he wouldn't be able to catch me (not that I'd be that way inclined).

But everything needs a happy medium. Those near-anorexic fitness fanatics are as unappealing as those overly buff muscle-heads.

Cheers for that image :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 TheEnigma

Fit does it for me. Not into the beefcake look that loads of lads seem to be going for. And seriously dudes: singlets should be only used on a basketball court!!!

Awkward, I'm wearing a singlet as I type this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

and break you hand with that sly dig....:pac:

Awkward, I'm wearing a singlet as I type this
    The wife beater type? :o

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Well sometimes a person might be not really attractive to me, like theyre not ugly but Im not interested. But when you get to know them and they have a great personality they can start to look more attractive in your eyes than they used to. Well that happens for me anyway

Exactly. Personalities don't catch your eye but a good one would compensate for many deficits in other departments, if you get to know someone longer term.

Intelligence also makes people more attractive, men and women alike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement