Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of eFibre in Rathborne

Options
  • 02-10-2014 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Coverage map shows that eFibre is available in my area but when I'm look up my address it says Not available.

Are you able to give me little bit better estimate when I would be able to order eFibre on my address?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi ptyt

Unfortunately not- we are unable to give dates for availability of efibre to individual addresses. The Phone number Checker is the best way to check for availability. Once available you will receive a messge along the lines of

"Efibre is available" and then "Discover the maximum speed you can receive". It will also tell you the max speed available on your line.

I would advise you to periodically check this. If you are an existing Eircom customer you will also be contacted by Sales once efibre is available.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement