Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geo firebird

Options
  • 02-10-2014 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Just bought one of these, anyone have any experience with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

MazzR wrote: »
    Just bought one of these, anyone have any experience with this?

Do you perhaps mean an EGO firebird? If so they were first battery I used. Absolutely fine though not very powerful and not good enough to fire a dual coil imo... for a few more (not alot more) euros you could probably get (have got!) a Vision Spinner with vv/vw.

What you using it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭MazzR

Ugh I don't know a thing about them. I got a wicked juice. 12mg

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

...so what do you want to know about them?

and what atomizer you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭MazzR

I don't know wht an atomiser is??!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

What you have is an ego battery branded as firebird. It's healthier Choices in house brand. Good batterys charge quick and give excellent power for an ego battery. The voltage is fixed at 3.3 so they work best with lo res clearos. You probably have a CE4 clearomizer on top. It'll be a standard res clearo at 2.8 to 3 ohms.
    Nothing wrong with it at all, I would suggest if you find it less than satisfying getting a higher nic juice 18 or 24 until the longing for a cig fades. If otoh 12 is fine, work away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement