Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Marshals needed for racing in mondello this weekend (4/5 Oct)

• 02-10-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi lads , I'm kind of new to boards so hopefully this isn't too cheeky putting this up . The final round of the Adelaide Masters is on this weekend in mondello , I marshal with the motorcycle marshals association (MMA) and we are looking for anyone interested in marshalling to come down and give us a hand this weekend .

Message from the mma --- "We really do need your help.
    CALL FOR MARSHALS

The upcoming Adelaide Masters Finale which is being run on the 4/5th October is due to be held on the full International Track at Mondello Park. This means that 17 marshals post will have to be covered with both Flag and Track Marshals.

The MMA Committee are anxious to ensure that they will have the numbers to cover all the posts and so we are asking anyone who is free on either the Saturday, Sunday or if possible both, to give us a hand on track. Whether you are a racer who may not be competing at this event or just looking for the best seat in the house up close to the action, we need your help!

If you are new to Marshalling you will be given all the necessary training from an experienced Marshal so that you won't be thrown in at the deep end.

A full dinner is provided at lunchtime on both days and there will be plenty of social activities on Saturday night with a band playing and fancy dress in the Bar for anyone who wants to stay over for the weekend.

Sign-on takes place at 8:10am on both mornings in the portacabin beside the Control Tower.

Thanks,
    MMA Committee "

If any of you are interested or have any questions let me know and I'll get back to you .

Thanks ,

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭GavPJ

Best seat in the house to watch the racing. You don't get much closer to the action.

Advertisement