Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corn snake temperature in vivarium

Options
  • 02-10-2014 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi, iv recently got a hatchling corn snake and the viv temperature isn't working for me. I'm messing it up, basically iv a heat mat which gives some temperature but not enough about 5-10F too cool, the snake physically feels cold when i touch it, so i bought a heat lamp, the day temperature at the hot end is 85F and 76F in the cool end, in the hide at the hot end the temperature is 88-89F and 73F in the cool hide. At night i turn off the heat lamp but not the the mat so the inside of the hot hide is 80F and 70F in the cool hide. How can i improve these temperatures? Would appreciate some help, thanks :)

Advertisement