Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast

Options
  • 02-10-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

heading to Belfast for the weekend any good shooting shops to have a look in,

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Tannyoky Guns in Poyntzpass on your way through Newry (about 10 minutes outside the town).

Intershoot, Field & Stream and host of others in Omagh. About half an hour from the border crossing at Newry if you fancy a spin. It's the wrong side of the Lough though. There was a great shop in Belfast city, but i believe it shut down years ago. Cannot remember the name.

Lastly there is McCloys in Toomesbridge, Antrim. Sounds a bit away, but again only 30 minutes from Belfast. They are the main importer for GMK in Ireland and i've dealt with the lads there a few times. All over the phone, never been to the shop myself, but nice lads and from what he described a great selection of gear.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭eoin.d

+1 for tannyoky guns. great to deal with, they are very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fabwing

McCloys in antrim family owned business, worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ecr

Tommy beatie in Dungannon has a great selection of gun and shooting gear

Advertisement