Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in the UK and financing/student loan

Options
  • 02-10-2014 9:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, Hoping to go to college in the UK to do my primary PGCE postgrad next September,Would I be eligible for a UK student loan or be able to get any financial assistance from the Irish government? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Sup08

I'm not sure about the UK student loans but you will not be eligible for any assistance from SUSI.
    Post graduate studies/courses are not supported outside the island of Ireland with very few supported in Northern Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Sup08 wrote: »
    I'm not sure about the UK student loans but you will not be eligible for any assistance from SUSI.
    Post graduate studies/courses are not supported outside the island of Ireland with very few supported in Northern Ireland.

Just bumping this to see has anyone gotten a student loan in the uk or is it exclusive to students from the uk, cheers.

Advertisement