Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a dual sim phone on prepay?

Options
  • 02-10-2014 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if 02 (preferably) or any of the other major network providers sell dual sim smartphones? I ask as i'm going abroad and would rather purchase one from an Irish store than off the internet/ebay.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Moore Street chinese phone shops sell them. Or there is amazon. Its 100% safe and free shipping usually has the phone in Ireland in a week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if 02 (preferably) or any of the other major network providers sell dual sim smartphones? I ask as i'm going abroad and would rather purchase one from an Irish store than off the internet/ebay.

Cheers.

No phone company is ever going sell a dual sim phones, as there are unlocked and it lets you use someone else's sim. When you go abroad they want you to use their expensive roaming.

Amazon is the good bet, maybe a Moto G 2014.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭SkyBlueClouds

No phone company is ever going sell a dual sim phones, as there are unlocked and it lets you use someone else's sim. When you go abroad they want you to use their expensive roaming.

Amazon is the good bet, maybe a Moto G 2014.

Was thinking along those line! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hi Folks,

Cheers.

if a network ever bother to sell a dual sim phone, I guarantee both would be locked to the network :)

The "Motorola Moto G 5-Inch (2nd Gen UK Stock) Dual Sim 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone XT1068" is a great phone, about £150 on amazon at present.

Advertisement