Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on with my PS4?

Options
  • 03-10-2014 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Can't post images because I haven't got enough posts, but I'm connected to PSN, can download stuff from the store, use the share function etc yet when I want to play MP it says I'm not connected?

I can PM the links to show you what I mean. I reset my router and still nothing.

Help? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Can't post images because I haven't got enough posts, but I'm connected to PSN, can download stuff from the store, use the share function etc yet when I want to play MP it says I'm not connected?

I can PM the links to show you what I mean. I reset my router and still nothing.

Same problem for me

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Dirk Hardpeck

Same problem for me

You with UPC Teddy?

Same problem for me

You with UPC, Teddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I am having the exact same problem on my ps3 and yes I'm on UPC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

You need a PlayStation plus subscription to play MP on PS4, you sure yours hasn't run out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm with upc too.

COYVB wrote: »
    You need a PlayStation plus subscription to play MP on PS4, you sure yours hasn't run out?

Doesn't run out until December.
    I'm with upc too.

I tweeted the UPC twitter, supposedly their engineers are looking into it. Still f**ked on my end. Hopefully it's fixed my tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

The UPC reps suggested changing the PS4's DNS entries to Google,

Primary DNS 8.8.8.8

Secondary DNS 8.8.4.4

Temporary solution while they investigate but seems to have worked. will try it myself tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Worked for me. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Me too. UPC guys were really fast and helpful.

• Advertisement

Worked here too. Thanks @CDB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Ah was about to make a post about this..

Same thing happening to me.. So it's a UPC issue.

I'll try the DNS thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭JD81

Thanks for that, was getting the NW-5603-4 error when trying to download a game purchased from psn on my Vita, tried loads of things without any results, but this solved the problem. With UPC too btw. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

cdb wrote: »
    The UPC reps suggested changing the PS4's DNS entries to Google,

Primary DNS 8.8.8.8

Secondary DNS 8.8.4.4

Temporary solution while they investigate but seems to have worked. will try it myself tonight.

Havent been able to play the last of us mp last two days but this has fixed my problem! Im with upc also! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

sounds like upc are having an issue with their dns servers, so they have drected you to use googles ones.

Advertisement