Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading update data PS3

Options
  • 03-10-2014 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Anyone have a solution to getting the update data to load? My PS3 is staying on 0 percent and won't download for me.

I have tried updating the software and it's all current. Tried downloading from USB too. Also tried disabling media servers to no avail.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Anyone have a solution to getting the update data to load? My PS3 is staying on 0 percent and won't download for me.

I have tried updating the software and it's all current. Tried downloading from USB too. Also tried disabling media servers to no avail.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Did you put the firmware update in the correct folder on the USB ?

Using a PC, create a folder named “PS3” on the USB device. Within the PS3 folder, create a folder named "UPDATE".

Put the firmware file in there !

Advertisement