Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Content download issues?

Options
  • 03-10-2014 11:43am

Any one having problems downloading content from psn. Tried on my ps3 and it just displays please wait.. on the screen and does not start the download.

Also tried to download the latest update for the vita and just getting please wait.. and no further progress.

Either there is still a psn issue or it is some upc issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I got the same issue too and a few people on ps4 got it too. There was a psn attack yesterday and they said it's cleared up but I can't find any more info about it recently. It's getting frustrating.

Are you with upc by any chance?

I just tested using a different provider and did not have the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I'm UPC too. Do we open ports then? Would that work. I only have one IP.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭okmqaz42

same issue for me on UPC anyone get it resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 HarleenQuinzel

I'm having the same issue and with
    UPC. Was in the middle of a game Thursday night and it went off. Hasn't come back. Can run it through the Wi-Fi hotspot on my phone so it looks like a UPC issue. I've just spent the last half hour on the phone to them but they can't figure out what's wrong. Said they've had numerous calls so it's been escalated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Check out the upc forum. Thread about the problem in there which has a resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 10 HarleenQuinzel

I changed the dns settings like advised and worked a treat! ðŸ˜

Definately a dns issue, I reported this yesterday in the Upc forum. Hopefully they will resolve it soon

Advertisement