Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran stage time?

Options
  • 03-10-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what time this fella will be on stage? It says showtime is 8pm on the ticket, but is that a support act I wonder?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭bren2001

finbarrk wrote: »
    Anyone know what time this fella will be on stage? It says showtime is 8pm on the ticket, but is that a support act I wonder?

Doors Open – 18:30
    Saint Raymond – 19:30
    Ed Sheeran – 20:45

From http://musicscene.ie/. I'd expect him on a bit later tbh, closer to 9 but that's from personal experience at the O2 (3 Arena).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Thanks Bren.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stalkerno2

For anybody going to the next three concerts, Ed was on stage at 8.30 sharp last night and finished up at about quarter past ten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭rubberdiddies

I wonder was his LAte Late show appearance live then. I presumed it was prerecorded because he was on around 10.30 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

It was pre recorded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

stalkerno2 wrote: »
    For anybody going to the next three concerts, Ed was on stage at 8.30 sharp last night and finished up at about quarter past ten.

how was the traffic?

Advertisement