Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday party eatery

Options
  • 03-10-2014 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

looking to book a place for about 12-14 people for a birthday party on sunday evening. not looking to go too high end. also there may be 2 kids under 3 months in tow. where is good?

i was thinking cava but it may be a bit cramped, or the house hotel but ive no idea what the food is like.

any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,456 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If you're thinking Cava type food, try Lunares in Woodquay. Don't know how busy they are on Sundays though. I've seen large families there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Milanos is good for larger crowds and they also do a 25% off food voucher on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

The Oslo is very casual dining combined with tasty food and loads of space.

In the city, as previously mentioned, Milano is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I like Milano very much, but it can be a bit loud at times. And if you don't have kids with you, other people's kids can sometimes be annoying (I say this as someone who has been to Milano many times with my kids). Also, a friend of mine who was in Galway a couple of years ago with a group of teenage students said it was by far the most expensive place they ate in while they were here (obviously they weren't going for the more upmarket places).

Advertisement