Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange Kids Onesie - Sam from Trick or Treat

Options
  • 03-10-2014 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

I am trying to make a Sam from Trick R Treat movie and I am stuck on the orange jumpsuit he wears. Would anyone know where I could get two or three of these cheap enough

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Milly33 wrote: »
    I am trying to make a Sam from Trick R Treat movie and I am stuck on the orange jumpsuit he wears. Would anyone know where I could get two or three of these cheap enough

How would you be at DIY? Or would you know someone who could design it for you?
    I found the following that could be of assistance if you answered yes to the above, or can't find one for sale

linkie #1 and linkie #2 :)

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

/I had to google who he was as I'd no notion myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh thank you for the links.. Yeah I have all but the orange suit.. I have hessian bags and the buttons for eyes just the material for the suit. Id be quite handy just thought t buy a full suit might be cheaper seems like they don't come in orange though

Advertisement