Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free but not free?

Options
  • 03-10-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hi,

I have recieved a letter to say that my evision has had the Disney channels added for free and more will be added. The same letter also has a price increase! I would not count that as free.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

1902 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recieved a letter to say that my evision has had the Disney channels added for free and more will be added. The same letter also has a price increase! I would not count that as free.

Thanks,
    Hi 01902

I am not familiar with this letter I have to say. Would it be possible to email it to me at eircomconnect@eircom.ie and let me know when you have done so and I can then look into it in greater detail.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Hi Colm

Email just sent for your attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Colm

Email just sent for your attention.

Hi 01902

The letter advises that the essential pack has had more channels for free however the experience pack has increased in cost not the essential pack.

The letter also advises that 11 more channels will be added to the experience pack but does not indicate that this is free.

I understand that the letter can be easily misunderstood - apologies for any inconvenience created.

Al

Any ideas what channels? Is UTV in the pipe line?

Any ideas what channels?  Is UTV in the pipe line?
    The additional experience channels are: Syfy, At the races, E!, Universal, DMAX, Home & health, Shed, Discovery channel, Discovery science, Turbo & investigation discovery.

UTV is currently not available with evision and at the moment there is no indication of when it will be I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Thanks.

Hopefully UTV Ireland will get put on when it launches otherwise Coronation Street won't be available on evision!! There is a handy slot at 203 for it too.

Thanks.

Hopefully UTV Ireland will get put on when it launches otherwise Coronation Street won't be available on evision!! There is a handy slot at 203 for it too.
    Hi 01902

Coronation street is on TV3 I believe :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭kazoo106

Until New years eve it is ! Then it will be on UTV Ireland

That's correct! They loose it come 1st January.

Hi All,

I can appreciate the concern, Coronation street is very popular and has been for years so as soon as I get any information surrounding UTV or UtV Ireland I'll make sure to get back to this thread :)

Al

• Advertisement

Hi All,

I can appreciate the concern, Coronation street is very popular and has been for years so as soon as I get any information surrounding UTV or UtV Ireland I'll make sure to get back to this thread :)

Al

Thanks Al. Life just wouldn't be the same without Corrie!

Hi All,

Al

Thanks Al. Life just wouldn't be the same without Corrie!
    Indeed! Quite the institution corrie has become, here's hoping we have Juliam Simmons do his introductory piece beforehand :)

Al

Hi Eircom,

Any news on this as it is nearly December?

🎅

Hi Eircom,

Any news on this as it is nearly December?

🎅
    Unfortunately not 01902

No further news on this but as soon as we do I'll get back to this thread

Al

Just read on another thread that UTVI is confirmed for eVision (channel 108). Can you confirm?

Thanks,

Just read on another thread that UTVI is confirmed for eVision (channel 108). Can you confirm?

Thanks,
    Hi 01902

Yes I'm happy to finally confirm this. It's launching January 1st 2015.

Thanks
    Al

Excellent news.

Thanks Al.

Excellent news.

Thanks Al.
    Cheers 01902

Great news for all corrie fans :)

Thanks