Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for a house in Dublin

Options
  • 03-10-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone! So today (the second time in a year) I was advised by my landlord that they will be putting my house (well the house I am currently renting) up foe sale so I have to move out by mid November. It is an absolute nightmare to be looking for a place in Dublin.
    So I would like to put it out there in the boards community that is you are a landlord with a vacant property (ideally a house) and would be willing to rent to a couple of working professionals to drop me a pm.
    We have excellent references and are really really good tenants (and we have the references to prove it!)! I know a lot of people will says this but in our case it is true!
    I looking forward to hearing from you!
    Ps. Mods if this is out of place can you please move the thread? Thank you!

Advertisement