Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on which alarm I shoul get

Options
  • 03-10-2014 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, looking for some advice regarding alarms and installation for 4 Bed detached house north county Dublin. Currently have Astec 63 installed, worked fine for the last 12 years but recently started to act up. I first got a message : 22 Call Engineer, then a few days later the alarm went off and got error 5A6, then got Bell Fault, now I can't set the alarm.

I understand that I now need to have new hybrid alarm installed? so many to choose from and what is my best option? would like the option of receiving text message if alarm goes off and to be able to remotely set the alarm. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and recommended installer

Thanks in advance

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement