Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisling, Shanaway Road, Ennis, Co. Clare

• 03-10-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

I am thinking of looking at a for a house for sale in the above estate.
    They were pretty much one of the last housing estates built in Ennis before the recession, and I am a little concerned with that.
    The estate is finished but I believe there is a phase 2 at the rear of it containing apartments that is not an in possession of NAMA.

Can anyone give me info/advise on this area?
    House is for investment so I would be looking to rentit out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

I know that the back of it (unfinished units) is in serious disrepair and some of it may have to be eventually torn down. Many of them have been broken into and damaged also.
    Might be worth your while going into the council and looking at the planning file for the estate.
    There might be correspondence from the council and the bank/receiver in charge of the site that might give you more info.

Advertisement