Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application

Options
  • 03-10-2014 5:23pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 36

Hi, I had a mortgage application declined this week. I am now looking at getting a council mortgage instead but need the letter to state the amount that was declined. Also the property address was mispelled. Would it be possible to get a corrected letter?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi booboonumber9,

Thank you for getting in contact with us there on Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear of the recent decision on your mortgage application. The letter you require can be issued out by a Mortgage Advisor in your branch, they can also amend any spelling error on the property's address. Contact details of all our branches can be found here.  

If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 36 booboonumber9

Hi
    I can't get through to the Letterkenny branch, the number takes me into automated direct banking. I eventually got through to someone, then was forwarded to the mortgage adviser at Letterkenny. However their voicemail has been on since last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi
    I can't get through to the Letterkenny branch, the number takes me into automated direct banking. I eventually got through to someone, then was forwarded to the mortgage adviser at Letterkenny. However their voicemail has been on since last week.
    Hi booboonumber9,

Sorry to hear you were unable to get through to a representative in your branch. If you would like to PM us with your name and contact number (no account details are needed) we can pass this on to Letterkenny branch in order to request an advisor contacts you. 

To send a PM, please ensure that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then please click the link in my signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Getting this:

Bank of Ireland: Sarah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Sarah from the recipient list and send the message again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi booboonumber9,

I will send you a private message now that you can reply to.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement

Hi booboonumber9,

I will send you a private message now that you can reply to.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    got a call this evening, letter should be sent tomorrow, cheers :)

Hi

I still haven't received the letter, would you be able to confrm with the branch that it was sent?

thanks

Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi

I still haven't received the letter, would you be able to confrm with the branch that it was sent?

thanks

Pete
    Hi 

Thanks for your post.

I have requested a call back from the Letterkenny branch again.

Janette

Advertisement